The English Patient

by Michael Ondaatje | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by dianemdo of Hazlet, New Jersey USA on 4/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by dianemdo from Hazlet, New Jersey USA on Saturday, April 10, 2004
I enjoyed this one. It had a more magical quality than the film, if that makes sense. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by dianemdo from Hazlet, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 18, 2004
OK, so I didn't end up releasing this one at the airport, but rather at Covent Gardens. I hope it gets checked in!

Journal Entry 3 by Brassman from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 15, 2005
I found this book whilst watching 'Macbeth' in the streets of Edinburgh when I went to the Edinburgh Festival in August 2005. I am planning to take it to Crete, Greece when I go on holiday. Not read it yet, planning to do so whilst away!

Journal Entry 4 by Brassman from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 21, 2005
Unusual structure, but fascinating story. Left the book in Crete, Greece in the hotel lobby. It had gone when we came home, so hopefully someone will log it in!