Careless Love

by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bronwyna of Fitzroy North, Victoria Australia on 2/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by bronwyna from Fitzroy North, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Another enjoyable novel in the DCI Banks series. Well worth the read.

Journal Entry 2 by bronwyna at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (2/24/2019 UTC) at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Taking to tomorrow's meetup. If it's not picked up off the table it will go onto the restaurants bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by winglmn60wing at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 25, 2019
Caught during a shelf tidy up at Henry and the Fox - and now ready to travel again!

Journal Entry 4 by winglmn60wing at Krimper Cafe in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 17, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/18/2022 UTC) at Krimper Cafe in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by bronwyna at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 18, 2022
Back in my hands, will take to my father as he also enjoys DCI Banks