This Time Love

by Elizabeth Lowell | Romance |
Registered by trekwoman of -- Somewhere In The State --, California USA on 2/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere In The State --, California USA on Friday, February 1, 2019
I cannot set logic aside for this book. Joy was supposedly twenty, went through grad school up to the Ph.D. level AS A SINGLE MOM, and lied to the baby's father about its existence?! Please.

Journal Entry 2 by trekwoman at - - A Gift, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, March 2, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (3/2/2019 UTC) at - - A Gift, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Contest prize.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
SURPRISE, inDEED...trekwoman...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, and my sinCERE APOLOGIES, as I was certain I'd made Journal Entries for ALL of the "Surprises" I received from you about a month ago now, but I can't even find where I PM'd you that they had arrived...only a post in your original "Love Is In The Air" Thread here: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/559001/9276215 So much for my "demand" for some secured computer time!!! : / I have about a week off Medical Appointments and Procedures for the Veteran and myself before things that began with the New Year, continue on...so I'm trying to play catch up, but the "hurrieder" I go...the "behinder" I get. ; ) Enjoy your "Welcome Home" THANK YOU WINGS!!! : )

Journal Entry 4 by wingBOOKWORMINUSALLwing at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, October 15, 2021
THANK GOODNESS I found the list of BCID #'s I wrote down for the books I packaged a few weeks ago without having to open the boxes I was finally able to take to the Post Office today to send off to two Dear fellow BCers who shall remain anonymous until that point in time that they are not...in two separate SURPRISE parcels,,,in CeLeBrAtIoN of 🤗 bookstogive's Birthday as part of my participation in Oppem's Birthday Group aka 2021 Birthday Group currently being hosted by fellow BCer Lamilla...ENJOY!!!❤

Also releasing for the following Release Challenges:

booklady331's Keep Them Moving (KTM)

DraggonGoddess' Tick Tock Challenge for TIME

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2021 UTC) at A BIRTHDAY GROUP SURPRISE RABCK!!!🎈, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 6 by love2cook at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, October 18, 2021
Thank you for the surprise boxes. It is truly amazing! All the wonderful little treats you included are great. Hot chocolate, sugar free candies, misc. tea bags, coffee cup, towels, Halloween decor, bc supplies, bookmarks, and books etc. all packed in a small box. Thank you very much.