The shadow of the wind

by Carlos Ruiz Zafón | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0753820250 Global Overview for this book
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 1/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
This new condition paperback was given to me by my friend Vera for bookcrossing.
It tells the story of ten year old Daniel who is allowed to chose one book from an ancient obscure library. As he grows up several people seem very interested in this particular book.

I have previously tried to get into another copy of this book without success so will be releasing this one soon.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at Wayford Bridge, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (4/17/2019 UTC) at Wayford Bridge, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was given to Snoopy56 when we met for lunch today.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Released 2 yrs ago (7/13/2019 UTC) at Little Book box in Ormesby St Margaret with Scratby, Norfolk United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.