Monty Halls' Great Irish Escape

by Monty Halls | Outdoors & Nature | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 12/31/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, December 31, 2018
Bought in a charity shop

Released 3 yrs ago (1/24/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to Kiwiinengland

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 24, 2019
Picked up while enjoying the company of poodlesister and some very awesome bathrooms.

..... decided to clarify that the pub poodlesister and I had drinks in had amazing toilets, we did not meet in toilets.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, August 29, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (8/29/2021 UTC) at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand

Placed on the bookshelf to add some variety to residents while we are under lockdown.