Now: The Physics of Time

by Richard A. Muller | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LittleWhiteBird of Pasadena, California USA on 9/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Monday, September 24, 2018
I found this book on the free book shelf of the Hill Avenue library a few weeks ago.
I figured a friend and I may be interested in reading it.

"A master class in what time is and how and why we perceive it the way we do."

Journal Entry 2 by LittleWhiteBird at Little Free Library on Rose Villa in Pasadena, California USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/18/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library on Rose Villa in Pasadena, California USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!