Now You See Her

by Linda Howard | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by llama-mama205 of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 4/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by llama-mama205 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Friday, April 2, 2004
Registered for THE BOOKCROSSING CONVENTION RACE TO A MILLION!

Journal Entry 2 by llama-mama205 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Friday, November 26, 2004
A talented painter in her early thirties, Paris Sweeney has achieved enviable success; her work sells at an exclusive NEW York City gallery and her popularity is at an all time high. Life is good, and Sweeney is content. But then Sweeney starts seeing ghosts, turning her life upside down and leading her into the middle of a murder investigation.

Surprise RABCK to culinaryjen who was ISO of a good book. (11/21/04 forum)

Journal Entry 3 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Thursday, December 2, 2004
I made a post recently in the forums that I was looking for a good book to read as I was bored. At the same time, I had participated in a postcard trade. One of my postcard trade people (llama-mama205) saw my post and sent me this RABCK! What a nice surprise!

THANK YOU! I look forward to giving this book a read!

Journal Entry 4 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Sunday, December 19, 2004
Good read!

Journal Entry 5 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Monday, January 3, 2005
This was a good read, and now it is going to visit jaenelle! She is trading me for Dracula! Boo!

Journal Entry 6 by CulinaryJen from Pine Beach, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 4, 2005
It's om its way!

Journal Entry 7 by jaenelle from Orlando, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Now it's visiting me! Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by jaenelle from Orlando, Florida USA on Friday, February 6, 2009
This is next on my list to be read. :)

Journal Entry 9 by jaenelle from Orlando, Florida USA on Friday, February 13, 2009
I just can't really seem to get into this one... I can't pick out what's wrong with it, I guess maybe it just isn't me. Anyway, it's on someone's wishlist and I have their address so Monday off it goes!

Journal Entry 10 by jaenelle from Orlando, Florida USA on Friday, February 27, 2009
This is off, on its way to Washington via a RABCK.

Journal Entry 11 by Camethyste from Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, March 2, 2009
This arrived in my tottering mailbox today...thanks so much! My mailbox is on its last days, the post has rotted down at the bottom and so we are going to replace the entire thing, both a nice solid wooden post and a brand-spankin'-new locking mailbox! Thanks for making my mailbox's last few days content.

Journal Entry 12 by Camethyste from Vancouver, Washington USA on Thursday, June 11, 2009
I really enjoyed this book. Good story!

Journal Entry 13 by Camethyste at Mail Or By Hand, A Colleague -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 11, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (6/11/2009 UTC) at Mail Or By Hand, A Colleague -- Controlled Releases

I'm passing this on to my mom to read. I think she'll enjoy it.
Released for the 2009 Ultimate Challenge.

Journal Entry 14 by Camethyste at Vancouver, Washington USA on Sunday, September 3, 2017
So... this wandered around for awhile and somehow came back to me. I am going to release it within the next couple of days!