The Railway Children

by Edith Nesbit | Unknown | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1979178771 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Cfreckle of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Cfreckle from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Edith Nesbit's much-adored children's novel, set in England during the Russo-Japanese War, following the adventures of siblings who must prove the innocence of their wrongly-accused father. Along the way, they befriend a colorful cast of characters who aid them in their adventures.

This version is a brand new copy of the book but unfortunately it's not typed in a very nice font or laid out on the page very centrally!!

Journal Entry 2 by Cfreckle at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Released 4 yrs ago (8/8/2018 UTC) at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Sending as a Rabck for the Yorkshire Day exchange.

I hope you enjoy reading it x

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2018
Thank you! This was waiting for me when I got back from my travels. Haven't read it, wonder if it will bring a tear to my eye like the film always does......

Released 3 yrs ago (8/1/2019 UTC) at Yorkshire Day Exchange, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I can't imagine anyone not enjoying this classic story. The only thing I didn't like was the format of this particular book...I like new chapter, new page! Still that didn't affect the story in anyway 😊
On its travels again as part of the Yorkshire Day Exchange

Journal Entry 5 by notingnothing at Sidcup, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, August 5, 2019
Received as part of the Yorkshire Day exchange. Thank you Plum-crazy. Haven't read this since I was a child so looking forward to re-visiting it.

Released 1 yr ago (6/12/2021 UTC) at Phone Box Library ☎️ in Ticehurst, East Sussex United Kingdom

On its way to find a new reader. Released in the Phone Box Library near the Bull Inn.