Viva Vodka: Colorful Cocktails with a Kick

by W. Park Kerr | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
This is one of several books which arrived in July, 2018, a Sally Beauty bag and was received from an anonymous donor to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 E-Less Release Challenge hosted by mother of 11.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 6, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera - 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Released 2 yrs ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Panera - 1780 East Jefferson Street in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book was released at the BookCrossing meetup at Panera!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqNutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Picked this book from the book pile at our 1st of the New Year 2020 BCinDC meet-up.

I do enjoy a vodka now and again but I like mine ice-cold and neat. This is a beautifully photographed book. I'm enjoying looking at the photos. I am not a cocktail fan so I will pass it on for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqNutZipswing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 14, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam free and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 7 by Melydia at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
This was leftover at the end of the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

This was fun to browse but in the end, vodka is not my favorite liquor.