Full Speed

Registered by Sorgin of Cáceres, Cáceres Spain on 3/31/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Sorgin from Cáceres, Cáceres Spain on Wednesday, March 31, 2004
From the book cover:

Jamie and Max have intense chemistry-even though they drive each other crazy. Max thinks Jamie is a magnet for trouble and Jamie thinks Max is the most annoyingly sexy, mysterious man she's ever met. She knows she should stay away from him. But boy, oh boy, do the sparks fly when they get together. Jamie is a newspaper owner from a small southern town. And in Full Speed, she's after the story of a lifetime. Max Holt is right in the middle of that story, and so Jamie tracks down the millionaire playboy, forcing him to take her on as partner. What follows is a story of a corrupt minister, a gang of mobsters on the loose, a hound dog called Fleas, a wise-cracking computer genius, and lots of love in the fast lane. Not to mention plenty of steamy action between Jamie and Max.

Journal Entry 2 by Sorgin from Cáceres, Cáceres Spain on Monday, May 10, 2004
It'll be off to KimInCanada as a RABCK, I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Journal Entry 3 by KimInCanada from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 20, 2004
This book was very generously sent to me RAOK! I totally forgot to journal the book til now. Sorry about that! I finished it today.

A great book! Can't wait for the 2nd part! Thanks!

Sending this book to West Seneca, NY tomorrow.

Journal Entry 4 by KimInCanada at An Online Friend in West Seneca, New York USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Release planned for Wednesday, July 21, 2004 at An Online Friend in West Seneca, New York USA.

Sending this book RAOK to an online friend in NY.