The Turning (Blood Ties)

by Jennifer Armintrout | Horror | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 077832298x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Moneta, Virginia USA on 5/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Moneta, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Purchased from the Cancer Society's Discovery Shop in Moneta, VA.

From Goodreads.com:

I'm no coward. I want to make that perfectly clear. But after my life turned into a horror movie, I take fear a lot more seriously now. I finally became Dr. Carrie Ames just eight months ago. Then I was attacked in the hospital morgue by a vampire. Just my luck.

So now I'm a vampire, and it turns out I have a blood tie to the monster who sired me. The tie works like an invisible leash and I'm bound to him no matter what I do. And of course he's one of the most evil vampires on earth. With my sire hell-bent on turning me into a soulless killer and his sworn enemy set to exterminate me, things couldn't get much worse--except I'm attracted to them both.

Drinking blood, living as an immortal demon and being a pawn between two warring vampire factions isn't exactly how I'd imagined my future. But as my father used to say, the only way to conquer fear is to face it. So that's what I'll do. Fangs bared.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at Vampire Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 4, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (4/4/2019 UTC) at Vampire Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇

Added to the Round V Vampire Bookbox.

🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇

Journal Entry 3 by BooksnBeer at Annandale, Virginia USA on Monday, April 15, 2019
Selecting this one from the Vampire BookBox. Looks interesting. I have read one from this author and enjoyed it. I'm sure I will enjoy this one.