Red Gold: A Novel

by Alan Furst | Other |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018
2012 Random House trade paperback of the 1999 World War II thriller. This was on my list of best modern thrillers to read when I found this copy yesterday in the Sunnyhills Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1988 Night Soldiers [read 2009]
1991 Dark Star [read 2011]
1995 The Polish Officer [read 2013]
1996 The World at Night [read 2021]

Edit November 28, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1461 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (11/28/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4020 Laurel Avenue #45408 in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.