Sharpe's Fortress: India 1803

by Bernard Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0060194243 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, February 25, 2018
2000 Harper Collins hardcover, with dust jacket, of the 1999 entry in the 1803 India Richard Sharpe's Adventure Series #3 series. I bought this copy some years ago for 25 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1981 Sharpe's Gold [read 2014]
1993 Rebel [n/a]
1994 Copperhead [n/a]
1995 The Winter King [n/a]
1995 Battle Flag [read 2022]

Edit December 6, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1407 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library At 247 Marlow Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.