The Watcher in the Shadows

I'm not lost!
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 1/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 24, 2019
From the back cover: "An enigmatic toymaker who lives as a recluse in an old mansion, surrounded by the magical beings he has created to escape his solitude... An eerie figure that watches from behind the curtains of a locked room and holds a terrifying secret... A shadowy creature that hides deep in the woods and has already claims one life... These are the elements of a mystery that will bind Ismael to 14-year-old Irene when her mother becomes housekeeper to the toymaker, Lazarus Jann."

I read and enjoyed the book as an adult. Suspenseful and a fun read.
* A different booklabel is used.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at Little free library 27003 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2019

Released 3 yrs ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Little free library 27003 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This book is released in memory of a little girl who loved to read. This book will bring you on an adventure.

See ResQgeek's Becky's Hugs challenge . You can also learn about Becky at BeckysHugs.com .

========================
Dear Fellow Reader,

This is a travelling book which is free for you to read, keep or pass along.

I have registered the book at www.bookcrossing.com so that others and I can see where this book goes. I hope you will make a journal entry on the website to mark its journey; you do not have to register or sign up for anything to do so. But if you sign up, you can follow the book's journey too. I encourage you to explore the site, share books and make the world a library.

Enjoy the read.