Wrong Time, Wrong Place (Quick Reads 2013)

by Simon Kernick | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Nataliec7 of Barry, Wales United Kingdom on 7/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Nataliec7 from Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 11, 2017
From Goodreads:
Have you ever been in the wrong place at the wrong time? You are hiking in the Scottish highlands with three friends when you come across a girl. She is half-naked, has been badly beaten, and she can't speak English. She is clearly running away from someone. Do you stop to help her? This book deals with these questions.

Journal Entry 2 by Nataliec7 at West Molesey, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 11, 2017
A nice, fast paced quick read. From the very beginning, the action starts and you are interested. That said, there is minimal character development and background. Although this is a quick read, other i have read have given me more and you are able to get a good feel for the characters. This is the first Simon Kernick I have read and I would love to read some more as I feel his full length books will potentially be right up my street! 3/5

Released 3 yrs ago (8/31/2018 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Travelling in my Wrap it up Bookbox.

Released 2 yrs ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Put into the Crime/Mystery Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by Scruffykaz at Rainham, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, November 30, 2019
Caught from the bookbox