Kluge: The Haphazard Construction of the Human Mind

by Gary Marcus | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLamillawing of St. Petersburg/Санкт-Петербург, St. Petersburg (Federal City) Russia on 3/22/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing from St. Petersburg/Санкт-Петербург, St. Petersburg (Federal City) Russia on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Ordered from BWB for birthday group. Hardcover, used good.

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Monday, July 3, 2017
Wow! A wishlist book for my birthday! Thank you so much for your generosity. This book has waited years to come to me. Glad I'll finally get a chance to read it.

Journal Entry 3 by Brookler at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 17, 2019
A very interesting book, if a bit dry at times. A fascinating look at how the evolution of the brain has left us apt to ignore facts and logic, with a lazy will and a forgetful memory. Very appropriate in an age of science deniers and unwavering belief in the patently false.

Journal Entry 4 by Brookler at Little Free Library in Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Powell River, British Columbia Canada

left at the Free little Library on Michigan near Egmont