Snow

by Ronald Malfi | Horror |
Registered by BarkLessWagMore of Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on 2/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by BarkLessWagMore from Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, February 25, 2017
Snow is about a guy and a gal who first meet at an airport. They end up stranded when their flights are cancelled due to a snowstorm. They, very unwisely if you ask me, decide to rent a car and drive to their destinations instead. During a blizzard.

Bad and bloody things happen because more than snow has come rolling in with the blizzard. It has a lot of gore, action and even a religious wingnut BUT . . .

I am sad to say that this one was a DNF. The writing was good, there was attention to atmosphere and to character but I just didn’t love it and found myself daydreaming. The characters and their plight did not move me. After the fifth attempt at getting it done, I put it aside for the final time at the 50% mark. It could be my mood (probably), or the fact that I sort of recently read a similar book and didn’t love that one either ([book:Chills|28502853]) but whatever the reason I tired of the struggle and pulled the plug.

It has lots of fantastic reviews by many of my trusted friends but alas it wasn’t meant for me.

Journal Entry 2 by BarkLessWagMore at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (4/4/2017 UTC) at Wish list tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending off to fulfill a BX wish!

If you've found it Welcome to Bookcrossing!
I hope you enjoy it and thanks for making a journal entry. When you are finished reading it please click "new journal entry" again and add any comments you'd like to share. If you decide to keep it that's fine by me, if you decide pass it along, please click "release book" so we can both follow its journey. You can leave it wherever you choose. I have decent luck leaving my books on top of drive-by mail boxes (with the flat tops), on benches, in lobbies and at gas pumps but I also pass many on to fellow readers. If you'd like to join bookcrossing I'd be thrilled if you'd use my BC name, BarkLessWagMore, as the referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by faeriemyst at Marietta, Ohio USA on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
I'm terrible. I got this at least three weeks ago, put it in a basket under my desk (supposedly temporarily), and then forgot about it. So sorry! Thank you so much for sending it! :D