Mates, Dates and Cosmic Kisses

Registered by Aisho of Knoxville, Tennessee USA on 6/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Aisho from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 7, 2004
Thursday night: no call.
Friday morning: NO CALL.
I'm going out of my mind. Perhaps he lost my number?

Perhaps saying he'd phone was a way of getting rid of me? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Izzie is cool, bright, and sassy. And when she meets the gorgeous Mark, she's on a real high. He's divine. And he likes her! But why doesn't he call when he says he will? Desperate to make sense of things Izzie spends all her free time at home just in case he calls. When Izzie loses her perspective, best friends Lucy and Nesta try to give her a reality check. But there are some things you'd rather not hear....

Journal Entry 2 by Aisho at Starbucks - Across From McKay's in Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 7, 2004
Released on Monday, June 07, 2004 at Starbucks (across from McKay's) in Knoxville, Tennessee USA.

Journal Entry 3 by MandalaChick from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 26, 2004
Within these pages is some of the best relationship advice I've seen in years. Being a girl is just too much fun!

Journal Entry 4 by MandalaChick at West Town Mall in Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 26, 2004
Released on Monday, July 26, 2004 at West Town Mall in Knoxville, Tennessee USA.