The Metamorphosis

by Franz Kafka | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 1/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, January 12, 2017
Got this at work as a Christmas gift and it was perfect as I was behind my 2016 reading goal, and something thin but not a children's book is pure golden. Although, come to think of it, it's a rather unusual choice for holiday gift.

Okay, this is a classic, but I feel glad my school decides to study the more pleasant Little Women, Silas Marner and the like. It's a weird story, and I can't say whether I like it or not.

Released 4 yrs ago (4/22/2017 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Oslo 2017 in St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway

Hi! How wonderful you've found one of my books! Thank you so much for checking out the journal. I would really appreciate if you can take a moment to let me know you have it now. Trust me, it'll totally make my day to hear from one of my "wild" books.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Feel free to explore the BookCrossing site, and visit our forum to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by corriganjc at St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, April 23, 2017
I picked this up at the Bookcrossing convention. Another classic I have been meaning to read for decades.

Journal Entry 4 by corriganjc at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, June 8, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (6/8/2017 UTC) at Oslo Sentralstasjon in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

An odd story, but a quick read.