Spirit of Ireland

by Gill Davies | Arts & Photography |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 11/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 3, 2018
So, I went to a Postcrossing meetup, and I came home with THREE BAGS of the most amazing books!

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 11, 2020
Picked this up at the monthly Book Crossing meeting at Cravings Market Restaurant.

Journal Entry 3 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Okay, quite the book to read while we're going though lockdown. Man I need to visit Ireland.

Journal Entry 4 by reveredchicken at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 6, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (6/6/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Releasing this book into Book Box 2

Journal Entry 5 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 28, 2021
Our Ireland trip was replaced with a Singapore trip to be there when our granddaughter was born. We will get there one day!

Grabbed from book box 2

Journal Entry 6 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 2, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/2/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Sing-song came over for a visit and we traded books.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 2, 2021
Picked this last night when having a delightful visit. An Irish book - yum.