The Cheap Bastard's guide to Las Vegas

by Shaena Engle | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 11/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 3, 2018
So, I went to a Postcrossing meetup, and I came home with THREE BAGS of the most amazing books! This is such a great book, it has notes in it as well as many pages are tagged. I think that I will hang on to it and hope that one day...I will take it with me to Las Vegas.
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 11, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (9/12/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I don’t see myself ever traveling to Las Vegas, but I did enjoy flipping through the pages that my friend Magda marked. So I to the Calgary Bookcrosser’s Travelling Book Box #1 it goes!
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.