White Tombs: A John Santana Novel

by Christopher Valen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 10/28/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, October 28, 2016
Surprisingly this was the first time reading this local author and I'm definitely a fan and will continue reading the series. I like the lead character and I thought the overall star was pretty good. Definitely looking forward to the next book. If you come across this book, I hope it is something that you will enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at Carnegie, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 29, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (10/29/2016 UTC) at Carnegie, Pennsylvania USA

Ship to Carnegie, PA via BooksFreeSwap.com. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by fiddlesoup at Carnegie, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, November 5, 2016
from booksfreeswap
Signed copy!

Journal Entry 4 by fiddlesoup at Carnegie, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018
I thought the plot and backstory were really good but the writing was so-so. It's a signed copy; kind of a strange choice to release to BC. Now to figure out how to go about releasing it...maybe I'll put it in a local Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 5 by fiddlesoup at Libuse, Louisiana USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Released 4 yrs ago (2/22/2018 UTC) at Libuse, Louisiana USA