The Weight of Heaven

by Thirty Umrigar | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 8/20/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, April 29, 2021
I have just closed this amazing novel for the last time, and I am touched with so much emotion and sadness. I picked this book off my shelf, blew the dust off of it, and was taken on an incredible journey into Frank and Ellie’s lives after the death of their 7 year old son, Ben and their lives in India.
When was the last time that I have cried when I was finishing a book? A really long time.
I hope that the next reader enjoys this novel as much as I have.

Journal Entry 3 by starbytes at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 10, 2021
Picked up at the bookcrossing meetup.

I had a library copy of this book waiting to be read, but herchelle generously offered to let me have this book so that I wouldn't have to worry about the library loan period and can take my time with it. It sounds like I will have to; I'm both anticipating and dreading the inevitable tears!

Thank you so much for sharing the book with me, herchelle!

Journal Entry 4 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (7/11/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book was released at our first post-COVID Calgary a Bookcrossing meetup yesterday. It was amazing to see everyone again!

Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.