Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares | Humor |
Registered by magpye29 of Fairhaven, Massachusetts USA on 3/4/2004
Journal Entry 1 by magpye29 from Fairhaven, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, March 4, 2004
I kept trying to read this one, but never settled into it. I'm sending it to a bookbox friend in hopes she'll enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by gensparkie from Arcata, California USA on Thursday, March 25, 2004
Thanks for this wish fulfillment Mellabie! This looks excellent and I have been wanting to read it forever!

Journal Entry 3 by gensparkie from Arcata, California USA on Saturday, June 5, 2004
I loved this sweet and gentle read. Can't wait to check out The Second Summer of the Sisterhood.
Gen

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Caught the book in a book trade, I plan to read it and then try and trade it with someone else.

CAUGHT IN ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 5 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Thursday, July 8, 2004
tbr

Journal Entry 6 by sweetpea0678 from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Friday, July 30, 2004
Will be reading soon, and sending to scrappersmart in a trade.

Journal Entry 7 by sweetpea0678 at Post Office in St. Pete, Florida -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 16, 2004
Released on Monday, August 16, 2004 at Post Office in St. Pete, Florida Controlled Releases.

Sent to bookcrosser Scrappersmart, in a trade. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the trade.

Journal Entry 8 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Thursday, August 26, 2004
Got this book in a trade with sweetpea0678. Have been wanting to read it for awhile - thanks for the trade ! I will release it after reading.

Journal Entry 9 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Monday, February 7, 2005
Releasing today (2/7/05) via the USPS in a book trade with MimiR in Ohio - hope you enjoy !!

Journal Entry 10 by MimiR from Englewood, Ohio USA on Saturday, February 19, 2005
Received from Faithful Reader in Illinois. Recommended to me by a student.

Released 14 yrs ago (8/28/2007 UTC) at By mail in A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases