Midnight Clear (3 Novels in 1)

Registered by Dyluvsbooks of Sacramento, California USA on 3/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Dyluvsbooks from Sacramento, California USA on Thursday, March 11, 2004
Book Description
Celebrate the season with two brand-new stories and a cherished classic!
Let It Snow by Debbie Macomber
Stranded in a snowstorm during the holidays, a spirited beauty and a very stubborn bachelor discover that the season of joy is the perfect time for love.

The Five Days of Christmas by Lindsay McKenna
Morgan Trayhern's toughest mercenary is about to find his heart this Christmas when his matchmaking boss puts him in the path of Montana's prettiest widow.

Twins under the Tree by Stella Bagwell
Pregnant with twins, a young woman sets out to find the family she never knew -- and discovers the perfect father when she falls for a sexy cowboy.

Released 17 yrs ago (5/23/2005 UTC) at Post Office in By Post, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sent to fellow reader

Journal Entry 3 by KowKollector from Howard, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2005
I ordered it from a woman off the internet. I belong to a used book group and I am always looking for romance books to read. I am going to donate the book to our annual used book sale they have at the Ag Arena.