Robot Romance

by Ellen W Leroe | Teens |
Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 4/30/2004
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, April 30, 2004
A very funny story, if a little light on hard science.

The hero, transferred to an experimental school where humans and robots are educated together, finds that most human students are behaving like robots, and immediately starts to think of schemes to try and put a bit more life into the school.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2007
I just re-read this, and I don't think it really stands up to it. For release.

(A bit of provenance. I bought it some years ago in a secondhand bookshop. Dunno where it was before that.)

Journal Entry 3 by PDB11 at Hermitage Lake in Whitwick, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (5/26/2007 UTC) at Hermitage Lake in Whitwick, Leicestershire United Kingdom

On one of the picnic tables inside the new fence that encloses the children's play area.

Prominently overlooking this area are some new houses with French doors for all their upstairs windows. I thought they looked horribly out of proportion!

Journal Entry 4 by SHANNIA on Tuesday, June 5, 2007
It was a really nice and cool book

CAUGHT IN COALVILLE WHITWICK U.K