By Mary Higgins Clark Let Me Call You Sweetheart (First Edition)

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by freezone of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 6/19/2015
Journal Entry 1 by freezone from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Friday, June 19, 2015
Welcome to Bookcrossing! Thanks for picking up this book. Please write a journal entry to let me know where it ended up, and I'd love to hear what you thought of this book when you had a chance to read it.

If you are new to Bookcrossing, then welcome! You've found a great community of people who share a love of books and reading. There's a lot of information on this website about how to join, and what to do to pass along your books so that you too can follow their journey around the world. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message through my profile (click where you see my name, freezone, and it should bring you to my profile). Thanks for joining!

Journal Entry 2 by freezone at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, May 30, 2021
I thought I already wrote a review of this. A potboiler and detective story that seems a little familiar because she set the bar for everyone else. She's a really concise, involving writer. It may be an old detective story, but it's still a great way to entertain yourself on a rainy afternoon. Highly recommended if you are looking for something well written and entertaining.

I'm quite sure I put this on a book swap shelf, or in a Little Free Library, a while ago, but have no memory where....