Deadly Sin

by P. .J. Grady | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 097050490x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Searcher30 of Cocoa Beach, Florida USA on 6/25/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Searcher30 from Cocoa Beach, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 25, 2002
A young woman Private Investigator in Santa Fe, New Mexico, solves a case beginning with a theft of a church artifact, and ending with murder. Evokes much local color of the area -- Native Indian, Spanish, Catholic Church.

Released on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 at Released at the book exchange of my bridge club. in Cocoa Beach, Florida USA.

Journal Entry 3 by Searcher30 from Cocoa Beach, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2002
This book was selected at a book exchange at a bridge club. It was read by LCW, who does not wish to do the computer entry. She liked the book, although she thought it dragged a bit at the end. The setting was interesting.
She then brought the book to bridge at my house. I will put it into circulation again.

Journal Entry 4 by Searcher30 at Agape World Travel, 102 Columbia in Cape Canaveral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2002
Released on Friday, July 26, 2002 at Agape World Travel, 102 Columbia in Cape Canaveral, Florida USA.

Left on a table in the travel agency.

Journal Entry 5 by jkladman from Cape Canaveral, Florida USA on Sunday, August 18, 2002
At first it was difficult because of all the Spanish, but once I got into the rhythm it was most enjoyable. It will be left at Solutions, on Tuesday, a hair salon in Cocoa Beach.