Intercept

by Patrick Robinson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 9, 2015

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Terrorist spy thriller with events that could really happen but I just did not enjoy it and found it boring and unexciting.

It is ready to move on and hopefully it will find a more appreciative reader.

Released 4 yrs ago (5/19/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library / OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wmjacob at Oronogo, Missouri USA on Monday, January 8, 2018
It took me awhile to get into it but once I did I really got hooked. I loved it!