Apocalipstick

by Sue Margolis | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 038533656x Global Overview for this book
Registered by kz4ufo of Panama City Beach, Florida USA on 2/6/2004
Journal Entry 1 by kz4ufo from Panama City Beach, Florida USA on Friday, February 6, 2004
Sending this to ILuvToRead2 as a Surprise RABCK. :)

Release planned for Tuesday, February 17, 2004 at post office in fellow bookcrosser, postal release USA.

I hope you haven't read this one already. :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingILuvToRead2wing from -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Monday, February 23, 2004
I got this as a surprise RABCK from kz4ufo - Thanks! No, I haven't read it yet - I'm looking forward to reading it.

Released 15 yrs ago (8/14/2006 UTC) at Travelling Through the US in Chick Lit Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I haven't read this one, but I decided my TBR pile was just too big. Let me know if you like it.

It's in the Chick Lit Bookbox that is travelling through the US. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Jumieges from Gordonsville, Virginia USA on Friday, September 15, 2006
Looks like a fun read - taking it out of the box!

Journal Entry 6 by Jumieges from Gordonsville, Virginia USA on Monday, October 30, 2006
From Amazon.com: Thirty-two-year-old Rebecca Fine wants a few changes in her life. Tired of her mindless beauty column in a weekly London magazine, she hopes to break into investigative reporting; but when her boss asks her to relinquish her work area for a desk in the corner to make way for the new golden-boy reporter, Max Stoddart, Rebecca feels as though she'll never move beyond mascara and eye-shadow commentary. As for her personal life, her overbearing grandmother won't stop setting Rebecca up on blind dates, and her father, Stan, becomes engaged to Lipstick, one of Rebecca's old schoolmates. But soon handsome Max asks Rebecca out, and a hot tip regarding fraud in the cosmetic industry sends her off to hunt for the hidden dangers behind a new skin cream. Will Rebecca fall flat on her face in skin-cream secrecy? Is Lipstick marrying Stan for his money? Is Max faithful? Margolis combines light-hearted suspense with sharp English wit and romping Benny Hill humor in this entertaining read as her heroine, like Bridget Jones, manages to survive many embarrassing situations.

I loved this book! Very entertaining.

Into the book box it goes, hope someone else enjoys it!

Journal Entry 8 by timollie5502 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Pulled this one out of the bookbox - thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by timollie5502 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Just finished this one last night - it was a great book for my morning commutes :)
I enjoyed the dynamics of the characters - this was well-written chick lit!

Journal Entry 10 by timollie5502 at -- By Post Or By Hand-- in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, March 27, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (3/28/2009 UTC) at -- By Post Or By Hand-- in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I am releasing 2 boxes of books to my favorite thrift store so they can find new homes! Enjoy!