The Secret Life of Evie Hamilton

Registered by wingTaryawing of Tammela, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on 3/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingTaryawing from Tammela, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Thursday, March 26, 2015
Evie Hamilton has a secret. One she doesn’t even know about. Yet...

She's blissfully unaware that her charmed and happy life is about to be turned upside-down. And it all begins one sunny Oxford morning when a letter – a ticking time bomb – lands on Evie’s immaculate doormat. Something she never anticipated threatens to sabotage all that she holds dear. It’s time for her to reappraise everything in her carefully arranged universe.

Is Evie strong enough to fight for what she loves? What will be left and what will change for ever? And can her entire world really be as fragile as her best china?

Penguin Books 2009

Journal Entry 2 by wingTaryawing at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (6/10/2015 UTC) at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I'll take Alliott's book tomorrow to the hostess of 7/12 Cito Porvoo 2015 (GC5RRE2) :) With the book I'm participating Chania's 'Vapautusten vuosi 2015' release challenge.

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by Delenna at Porvoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, June 11, 2015

Journal Entry 4 by Delenna at on Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (10/15/2015 UTC) at

Decided to get rid of this book that has been on my shelf for a while now. Tried to start reading it but wasn't catchy enough for my state of mind. I'll leave it in th Airport Book-Sap before my tip to Nice :)

Journal Entry 5 by taavina at on Saturday, October 31, 2015
Nähty lentokentän Book Swapissa 29.10., jätin sinne.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at on Friday, November 13, 2015
I found the book at Helsinki Airport book swap and took it on a week's holiday to Madeira.
I had read the book previously, but it didn't matter because it was a perfect holiday read by the pool...
When I came back a week later I returned the book to the same place.