A Maze of Death (S.F. MASTERWORKS)

by Philip K. Dick | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by ReetPetite of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 11/7/2014
Journal Entry 1 by ReetPetite from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 7, 2014
Interesting. The ending is a surprise.

Released 6 yrs ago (11/15/2014 UTC) at Divine Coffee at the Galleries of Justice in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

To be taken to the Nottingham meet up

Journal Entry 3 by kittiwake at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 15, 2014
Picked up at today's BookCrossing meet-up.

Journal Entry 4 by kittiwake at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 10, 2019
They continued on and came, at last, to a river. It seemed too wide to cross; there they halted.
‘We'll have to follow the river,’ Thugg said. He scowled. ‘I've been in this area, but I didn't see any river before.’
Frazer giggled and said, ‘It's for you, Morley. Because you're a marine biologist.’
Maggie Walsh said, ‘That's a strange remark. Do you mean the landscape alters according to our expectation?’
‘I was making a joke,’ Frazer said insultingly.

Another twist on reality from Philip K. Dick. I more or less realised what was going on when I came across the conversation quoted above, but the oddness of the planet and events around the arrival of its inhabitants already had me thinking.

Released 2 yrs ago (3/10/2019 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

I will be dropping some books off at the OBCZ when I attend a clothes swap at the shop.

Released 2 yrs ago (8/31/2019 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

At the Bookcrossing meet-up.