Globejotting

by Dave Fox | Travel |
Registered by wingFraukeRowing of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 3/31/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingFraukeRowing from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, March 31, 2014
"Wether your journeys are weekend road trips or excursion around the world, this book will help transform you into a travel journaling superhero!*

*Super Travel Journaler action figure not included. Cape sold seprarately. Do not attempt to fly without an airplane or helicopter."

A funny and quick read (if you don't do the writing exercises that are in there). The excerpts from the author's own diaries are some interesting examples for the presented techniques. I found a few things I might try and some things that seemed kind of obvious or that I'm doing already. But I have a feeling I might look into this book more often.

Released 1 mo ago (5/25/2022 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

I've held on to this book for a long time, since I really enjoyed reading it and was hoping to re-read it some time. But I think it's time for the book to move on and find some new friends, going to release it at the tourist information :-)