The Hound in the Left-hand Corner

International Convention
by Giles Waterfield | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingEdwardstreetwing of Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 8/26/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingEdwardstreetwing from Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Thank you for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that Edwardstreet referred you. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it "in the wild" again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), and spam-free.
Wellington Bookcrossers get together often. Contact Edward Street for details. We would love you to join us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, February 5, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (2/10/2015 UTC) at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Enjoy

Journal Entry 3 by kiwiinengland at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Many moons ago a group of Wellington bookcrossers used to meet up in the Chicago Bar on the waterfront.

It is now a rather good cantina/taco place, having briefly been a German beer bar.

Not sure how books left at Chicago bar ended up where I found this at The Old Bailey during leaving drinks.

Journal Entry 4 by kiwiinengland at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, October 28, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (10/28/2022 UTC) at Hobson Villa in Thorndon, Wellington Province New Zealand