The Feline Mystique: On the Mysterious Connection Between Women and Cats

by Clea Simon | Pets & Animals |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 2/4/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Even without a leash,

there is a line from one type
of female to another.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, March 21, 2014

Released 8 yrs ago (3/21/2014 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has been chosen to become part of the 2014 Birthday Rabck!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope your day today goes down as one of the best ones you've ever had! May you eat more cake and good food than is good sense, and have a wonderful time doing it! :D

Journal Entry 3 by winglukutuoliwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 11, 2014
Thank you so much HI77! The mystery of the beautiful handmade birthday card and the sender of this book is finally resolved :) This book seems to be perfect for me, can't wait to read.

Journal Entry 4 by winglukutuoliwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, May 25, 2015
I'm a "cat woman" and the theme of the book is interesting, of course, but I felt a bit disappointed, however. The book was unstructured - containing some history, myths, statistics and stories about cat owners and their cats, Simon's own cat Cyrus as the main theme - and it was hard to follow the plot. I loved to read about Cyrus most and had tears in my eyes reading about the end of it's life.
I have a special plan for this book, so it's reserved :)

Journal Entry 5 by winglukutuoliwing at by Post, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 1, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (6/2/2015 UTC) at by Post, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To the next reader as a wishlist surprise :)

KTMC 2015 # 40

Journal Entry 6 by MiuM at Kaarina, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, June 11, 2015
Kirja tuli perille, unohdin näköjään journaloida sen kaiken kiireen keskellä.
Kirjan aihe ilahdutti kovasti sekä minua että kissaani. :) Kiitos!

Journal Entry 7 by MiuM at Kaarina, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Most of the facts and myths I had read before, so nothing new, but it is always nice to read about felines.

Journal Entry 8 by MiuM at Kaarina, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, October 30, 2021
This book did not find a new reader at the family day bc stand , so it came back home.