Just In Time: An Alaskan Nights Novel

by Addison Fox | Romance |
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 1/31/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, January 31, 2014
bought to finish the series

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 2, 2014
Last in the Alaska series. In this one, Roman comes back to Indigo for a longer visit - but he's hiding his NHL career ending eye injury, and figuring out what to do next in his life. Avery has always loved only Roman, even though he left her behind to pursue his NHL career. Now her career is taking off, with a job offer in LA. And widowed grandma Julia, has finally taken up with the town doc after all these years. The love bug is going around town!

Released 8 yrs ago (5/3/2014 UTC) at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Romance bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 8, 2014
Taking this one from Loriped's Shrinking Romance Bookbox. This looks like a fun romance!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, October 6, 2014
My Review: This was a fun romance! There is a lot of humor, great characters mixed in with the love story. I'll have to look for more from this author.

Saved for a Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #13.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 6, 2017
The Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so I'm making this book available.

Released 1 mo ago (7/4/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library #119768 Heritage Park in Canton, Georgia USA

Left in this LFL when walking with Lumbermoose & RCOUFan on July 4th. Enjoy the book!