Even more ghost stories of Alberta

by Barbara Smith | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 1/5/2014
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 5, 2014
When I saw this book, I thought of a certain Bookcrosser that likes these stories.
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, October 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/16/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book of Canadian Ghost stories is now in the loving hands of Canada Post. Then across the Atlantic Ocean to my Samhain Exchange partner.
Blessings Be, dear Bookcrossing friend!
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, November 6, 2021
And the book is here with me, in an impressive box full of lovely and funny stuff...
Thank you so much; I don't know if you were thinking of me back on 2014... but I am definitely a bookcrosser who likes ghost stories! :)