A Different Kind of Christmas

by Alex Haley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 12/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 2, 2013
from the train station bookshelf

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
making available

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

into the Christmas bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 7, 2019
Received in the A Christmas Bookbox!!

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, November 7, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (11/7/2019 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released back into the A Christmas Bookbox!!

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, December 28, 2019
Chosen from The Christmas Book Box.

Journal Entry 7 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Monday, December 30, 2019
This intrigued me. I can not believe I had never heard of it, let alone read it. Adding it to my permanent collection. Thank you.

Journal Entry 8 by wingheartthumperwing at Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 3, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2021 UTC) at Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sending this off on a journey in HI77’s 3rd Annual Christmas Bookbox . Safe travels little book!

Journal Entry 9 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Received in the A Christmas Bookbox.

This book found its way back to me after a year, so I will find another place to release it.