RHINO RANCH

by Larry McMurtry | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 5, 2013
I also found this book at one of the Little Free Libraries in NW Calgary. when i was reading about the author, I was delightd to find that Larry McMurtry also wrote, Lonesome Dove and coauthored Brookback Mountain. I look forward to this book getting to the top of my TBR mountain range!

TO THE FINDER:

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

edited Aug.4, 2021
I am so happy that I finally took this book off my TBR Mountain Range and blew the dust off of it. I so enjoyed the story and the way that it was written. I don’t think that I have ever read a book where the chapter were at the most two pages, some were only half a page!
I have heard of “The Last Picture Show” and now that I know that that there are two book before “Rhino Ranch” I will be checking out the used bookstores. I want to find out more of Duane’s story before he became a retired oilman.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Humpty's Family Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (8/4/2021 UTC) at Humpty's Family Restaurant in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I had just finished the last page of this wonderful book while having my breakfast this morning on the other end of Calgary from where I live. I thought that I would take a chance and offered Rhino Ranch to the couple who were just leaving.
I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I have.
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.