The Loop: A Novel

by Nicholas Evans | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 038531700x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Lilian47 of Naperville, Illinois USA on 12/21/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Lilian47 from Naperville, Illinois USA on Sunday, December 21, 2003
I fell in love with "The Horse Whisperer" a few years ago and I expected Nicholas Evans' next novel to delight me in the same way.Unfortunatley, it didn't! High expectations I suppose.This is a good read, however, and so very well written. Nicholas Evans is a very descriptive writer and the reader is able to visualize the scenery in Montana through his words.

Journal Entry 2 by Lilian47 at Rt 59 Train Station in Naperville, Illinois USA on Sunday, December 21, 2003
Release planned for Monday, December 22, 2003 at Rt 59 Train Station in Naperville, Illinois USA.

By the bicycle rack!

Journal Entry 3 by theprinss from Aurora, Illinois USA on Wednesday, December 24, 2003
I found this book today, Christmas Eve, after getting off the train at Route 59. The book was just sitting there. So many people walked right past it but didn't pick it up. After the crowd cleared, I picked it up. I opened it to to see if there was any name on it and saw the label with the BookCrossing information. I have never heard of BookCrossing before but this seems like a great and interesting way to clean out my library. I will read the book that I found and pass it on. I also plan on releasing alot more. Thanks for sharing!