Zoovet: The World of a Wildlife Vet

Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 1/12/2004
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, January 12, 2004
Left over from Church book stall. For release soon.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Last night I was preparing this book for release, and I started reading it. I finished it in time to be half an hour late for work this morning...

David Taylor has a flair for telling you about animals. All his anecdotes are gripping, and most are very funny, and he communicates very well his love of wild animals and his feelings about his career of ministering to them.

I'm still going to release it soon, though. A themed release at a zoo might be appropriate!

Journal Entry 3 by PDB11 at on Thursday, April 22, 2004
Released on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 at "Nature Alive" Nature Reserve in Coalville, England United Kingdom.

'Twould have been nice to release this in a zoo, but the nature reserve will have to do.

It's on the bench by the settling ponds (eastern end of the reserve)

Journal Entry 4 by Ladyjanegreyx on Monday, May 10, 2004
I was given this book by a lady who had caught it in the local park, she told me that she has read it and now wants it to continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 5 by Ladyjanegreyx on Monday, January 17, 2005
A nice little book, not the sort I usually read but I enjoyed it.
I released it in Fuerteventura.