Dead Souls

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 7/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, July 10, 2013
2000 St. Martin's paperback of the 1999 Inspector Rebus mystery. I found this copy today in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1990 Hide and Seek [read 2016]
1992 Strip Jack [read 2022]
1996 Let It Bleed [read 2022]

Edit December 6, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3406 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4846 Haley Dr in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.