Day of Atonement

by Faye Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by HeyDollface of Plainfield, Illinois USA on 12/3/2003
Journal Entry 1 by HeyDollface from Plainfield, Illinois USA on Wednesday, December 3, 2003
TBR...my second Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus mystery. I'm finding them surprisingly entertaining. Not my usual fare, but like to get out of a rut now and then.
Day of Atonement revolves around a teenage runaway/kidnapping. "It's tough getting anyone to open up about a missing kid nobody likes. Until Decker discovers a line to the outside world that could be the hook he needs to reel in the kid and his companion-a dangerous psychopath with nothing to lose..."

Journal Entry 2 by HeyDollface at Aldi On Weber Rd. in Bolingbrook, Illinois USA on Thursday, March 4, 2004
Released on Thursday, March 04, 2004 at Aldi on Weber Rd. in Bolingbrook, Illinois USA.

On the carts outside

Journal Entry 3 by gnjncsma from Romeoville, Illinois USA on Tuesday, March 9, 2004
Found it on the Shopping cart at Aldi's plan on reading it and then rereleasing it into the wild.