The Story of the Proms

Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 6/16/2004
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 16, 2004
I'll try and release this in Kensington during the prom season.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 at Royal Albert Hall in Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 11, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (9/9/2006 UTC) at Royal Albert Hall in Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom

This themed release has been waiting two years, but a release at the Albert Hall on the last night was not negotiable! In 2004 when I registered the book, I had little idea I'd be sent to Germany for the duration of the Proms season. And last year it was hidden in the depths of a box somewhere.

Anyway, once again Handheld and Portable was at Imperial on the day of the Last Night, and I took a short detour to the Albert Hall to release the book.

I left it on a traffic bollard close to the BBC Outside Broadcast compound. (To the left of the main entrance as you go up the steps from Prince Consort Road)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, August 20, 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It''s fascinating to see how the Proms have changed since "Monday was devoted to Wagner and Liszt".

CAUGHT IN LONDON UK