Married with Zombies

by Jesse Petersen | Humor |
Registered by Jonniboi of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 2/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Jonniboi from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 2, 2013
Already read this, and loved it soooooo much, I wanted to read it again! So I got a new copy :)

Blurb: Meet Sarah and David.

Once upon a time they met and fell in love. But now they're on the verge of divorce and going to couples' counselling. On a routine trip to their counsellor, they notice a few odd things - the lack of cars on the highway, the missing security guard, and the fact that their counsellor, Dr. Kelly, is ripping out her previous client's throat.

Meet the zombies.

Now Sarah and David are fighting for survival in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. But just because there are zombies doesn't mean your other problems go away. If the zombies don't eat their brains first, they might just kill each other...

Married with zombies: A romantic comedy with... BRAAAINS!

Journal Entry 2 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Second time reading this book, and I'm so glad I did re-read this.

I officially hate re-reading books, there are so many books I want to read that I do not have time to re-read a book... but sometimes it's necessary, in this case, I re-read it because I have the sequel and couldn't remember certain things that happened in this book... Usually a sign of a not-so-great book right? Wrong! It made me re-read it, and I loved it just as much as the first time around.

Funny, engaging, enveloping, gripping, exciting, I literally can't write down all the words that describe this book, as it is just something amazing. It is a book would totally re-read again and again.

I just hope the sequels are just as good, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Journal Entry 3 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 23, 2021
Created a book spiral for this book along with the next two books in the series.

The entire series is brilliant and I would be spiralling all four books but unfortunately, the fourth book was only released as an e-book.

Usual rules apply: submit a journal entry on receiving and sending, read and send the book to the next person in 4-5 weeks. If something unexpected happens, please let me know.

Here's the order of the book spiral:
Jonniboi - UK - Int'l
BookFairyON / charlenemartel - Canada - Int'l <-------------------- Book is here
penelopewanders - Switzerland - EU
dutch-book - Netherlands - EU
Mecu - Finland - EU

Link to spiral forum: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/567593

Journal Entry 4 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 23, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (5/19/2021 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Sent this book off to the first person in the book spiral, I hope you enjoy it, can't wait to see what you make of it and for this spiral to finally begin! :)

Journal Entry 5 by BookFairyON at -- Controlled Releases, by hand or mail, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
This arrived with me today. I’ll add another entry as soon as it’s read which shouldn’t take too long. Loving the cover. Thanks Jonniboi! (Fun fact, it’s hubby and my 22nd anniversary tomorrow. 🤣)

That was such a fun and adrenaline filled read. Sad in places as they deal with losses but ultimately it left me wanting more. I became so attached to David & Sarah. I can’t wait to see what they do next.

Thank you for the opportunity to check this title and author out!

I’ve packaged the book up and dropped a private message to the next person in the spiral.