A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One

by George R.R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by quietorchid of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 1/27/2013
Journal Entry 1 by quietorchid from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, January 27, 2013
I knew I should read this when itcame out years ago. I was reluctant as there was so much hype, and it has soo many pages. Then a friend lent me the first season of the TV show. The TV show was too short. So I picked this up, read it in less than a week. The man can write. This was excellent.

Released 5 yrs ago (7/29/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library - Dale St (#710) in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the shelf to find a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!