The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Book 1)WBN version

Look! A wild book!
by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by megami-no-ushi of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 11/21/2012
Journal Entry 1 by megami-no-ushi from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 22, 2013
This book is being given out for World Book Night 2013. (www.WorldBookNight.org)

Fans around the world adore the bestselling No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series, the basis o the HBO TV show, and its proprietor precious Ramotswe, Botswana's premier lady detective.
In this series, Mma Ramotswe navigates her cases and her personal life with wisdom, and good humour - not to mention help from her loyal assistant, Grace Makutsi, and the occasional cup of tea.
Mma Ramotswe is the endearing and engaging proprietress of the first and only detective agency in Botswana. With persistent observation, gentle intuition, and a keen desire to help people with problems, she solves mysteries great and small for friends and strangers alike. There are mature themes in the book.

To the finder:
Welcome to bookcrossing! You have "caught" what we call a "travelling book." It is now your book to keep or to read and pass on to another reader and follow where the book goes. This is done by journal entries, so I really hope you'll journal it, if only to tell me you found it. You can do this anonymously, or sign up (free and private, no spam) and also be able to follow the book as it travels! If you do, please consider listing me, megami-no-ushi as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by megami-no-ushi at Brattleboro, Vermont USA on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Released 9 yrs ago (4/23/2013 UTC) at Brattleboro, Vermont USA

Given out at the El Cafe World Book Night Event.

To the finder:
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss book crossing every second Saturday of the month at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new crossers, so please join us any time you like!

Journal Entry 3 by Gizmog5118 at Chichester, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017
I wasn't sure I'd like this book when I started reading. But one day later, I'm almost 100 pages into it and cannot wait to finish it.