A Perfect Evil

by Alex Kava | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/1/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, November 1, 2012
2000 Mira paperback of the debut thriller. This was on my list of best debuts to read when I found this copy a few years ago in the free books box on the proch of Dimond Library.

Edit July 2, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2731 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (7/3/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2463 Maxwell Ave in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.