Blinded (Dr. Alan Gregory Novels)

by Stephen White | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 10/6/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 6, 2012
Psychologist Alan Gregory is juggling his responsibilities as a father, a husband, and doctor when a beautiful woman walks into his office with an astounding admission. Gibbs Storey believes that her husband may have murdered a woman. Then, Gibbs stuns Alan again with another revelation: She thinks there are other victims…and her husband is not finished killing yet.

Journal Entry 2 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 17, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 27, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (8/26/2015 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.