Wife 22: A Novel

by Melanie Gideon | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 034552795X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Bokelskerinnen of Fetsund, Akershus fylke Norway on 10/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Bokelskerinnen from Fetsund, Akershus fylke Norway on Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Fra bokomslaget:

For fans of Helen Fielding’s Bridget Jones’s Diary and Allison Pearson’s I Don’t Know How She Does It comes an irresistible novel of a woman losing herself . . . and finding herself again . . . in the middle of her life. Maybe it was those extra five pounds I’d gained. Maybe it was because I was about to turn the same age my mother was when I lost her. Maybe it was because after almost twenty years of marriage my husband and I seemed to be running out of things to say to each other. But when the anonymous online study called “Marriage in the 21st Century” showed up in my inbox, I had no idea how profoundly it would change my life. It wasn’t long before I was assigned both a pseudonym (Wife 22) and a caseworker (Researcher 101). And, just like that, I found myself answering questions.

Journal Entry 2 by Bokelskerinnen at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, February 7, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (2/7/2013 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Slippes løs på kveldens bookcrossingsmøte